More fae stuff.
More fae stuff.
That’s sweet, tough! I love hearing about memories!
More stuff about meat-eating fae (fey?? fay??? I dunno, I’m just a lion)!
Very good point, friend!
Wolf would know better than me about this, but this is a good point!
I don’t see why it wouldn’t be. There’s so many, many, many types of fae out there. I mean, seriously. I’ve got friends who could ramble for hours about carnivorous fae, I’m sure.
Don’t let your cravings weird you out or confuse you, darling. I’m sure they’re perfectly natural.
To add, it’s also possible that your human body is simply craving something for nutrition, and it has nothing to do with your kinself. People with argot poisoning will crave milk, because it’s the cure! There’s foods your human body needs and wants, even if your kinside doesn’t like it. Have you ever seen a lion try to eat a salad?
We have a few things tagged for Lavender
If you don’t see the tag listed, just try typing it in the URL
A great tea to calm and nourish (use organic stuff only).
- 1 tablespoon of dried lavender flowers
- 1 tablespoon of raspberry leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile
The waning moon cycle it is one for reflection and calmness. Drinking the New Moon Tea while gazing at the night sky is a great way of honoring the natural cycles and yourself as a woman.
This tea is perfect to drink after a New Moon Cleansing Ritual Bath.
1. Rainbow Pudding Pops by Sandy Toes and Popsicles
2. Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops by Poofy Cheeks
3. Orange Julius Popsicles by A Night Owl
4. Banana Split on a Stick by Damy Health
5. Mango Popsicles by Katy She Cooks
6. Root Beer Float Pops by Erin Cooks
7. Pineapple Coconut Cilantro Popsicles by Keep Your Diet Real
8. Blackberry and Lime Popsicles by Baked Bree
9. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops by Endless Simmer
10. Lemonade Stand Popsicles by Somewhere Splendid
11. Cereal and Milk Popsicles by The Little Foodie
12. Pomegranate Yogurt Pops by The Kitchn
13. Easy, Creamy, Lemon Dream Popsicles by Whipped
14. Fresh Fruit Popsicles by PopSugar
15. Peanut Butter Oreo Popsicles by Pass the Sushi16. Berry Yogurt Popsicles by SkinnyTaste19. Boston Cream Pie Popsicles by Something Swanky
20. Homemade Frozen Jello Pops by For the Love of Food
21. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles by Chocolate & Carrots
22. Sunshine Pops by Martha Stewart
23. Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles by ShowFood Chef
24. Lemonade & Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles by Eat Good 4 Life
25. Honeydew Popsicles by Pass the Sushi
26. Watermelon Pops by Kraft
27. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles by All Day I Dream About Food
28. Cookies and Cream Popsicles by Just Baked
29. Nutella Fudgesicles by Daily Waffle
30. Mango Orange Yogurt Popsicles by 6 Bittersweets
31. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles by Bakers Royale