Just curious, what human berries would you match to the Pokemon berries? It's established that you think Pecha Berries are like strawberries, but what of the others?
Wow okay. That’s a lot of Berries, but I’m gonna give it a shot
- Cheri - Those harder, sour tasting Cherries
- Pecha - Strawberries
- Rawst - Also Strawberries
- Oran - Blueberries
- Lum - Lychee, actually.
- Razz - Raspberry
- Bluk - Blackberries
That’s honestly all I can give you off that list darling, sorry.
Hi, I am part of a multiple system and one of my headmates is a Bulbasaur. Can you please post some recipies that would be suitable for a grass-type Pokemon? :)
i also suggest regular apples and other fruits to the pokekin!
Puttin’ this here. You guys owe thanks to this dedicated recipe-finding critter. So do I.
<3 Thank you, Snowy.
- 1 cup mixed berries (plain Pecha blocks are my personal favorite (1 cup strawberries))
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup fruit juice (apple, cranberry, blueberry, anything to your liking!)
- 2 envelopes gelatin (1 envelope = 2 1/2 tsp = 5 tsp gelatin)
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the berries and water. Bring the mix to a boil and cook until the berries are soft. Should take about 5 minutes! Transfer the berries to a blender (or use an immersion blender) to puree the berries until smooth. Return berries to pot. Add the applesauce and return the mix to a boil, then remove from heat, cover and set aside.
In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over your choice of fruit juice and let it stand for one minute. Add the hot fruit mixture and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves (3-5 minutes).
Pour the berry mix into 8 x 8 inch glass or ceramic baking dish (or into cute molds). Refrigerate the mix about 3 hours. Finally, cut the mix into blocks, and enjoy!
(Once again, thank you to our unofficial recipe finder)
2 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
10 Pecha berries, stems removed and chopped*
*Substitute for 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped, about 1 cup
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Using two knives or a pastry blender (or using hooves like mine if you are so gifted) to cut in the butter until the mixture is coarse but moist.
- Combine the buttermilk, egg, and vanilla in a small bowl and mix it into the flour mixture until combined.
- Add the chopped Pecha berries carefully
- Lightly flour an available surface and knead the dough 5-6 times
- Pat the poffin dough flat until it is about 3/4 inch thick all around
- Cut off pieces of the dough and shape them slightly (don’t roll it into a ball, shape lightly)
- Place the poffins on a baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
These poffins can also be garnished with Pecha berries (or peach slices) and frosting but are very good plan. Or dusted with powdered sugar.
(Thanks are in order again)
Have on hand:
safflower oil or any other very light cooking oil
In a mixing bowl, stir together:
1 cup potato starch flour
3 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup milk (rice or almond milk also works)
2 drops food coloring of choice
You should see a really crazy chemical reaction at this point, just stir firmly until the mixture stops trying to act like cement and all the ingredients are well blended. It will still retain an odd firmness which is perfect for what it needs to do.
In a shallow saucepan heat at least 1/2 inch safflower oil on medium heat until drops of water pop when sprinkled on it. Now form rough ball shapes with about one to two tablespoons worth of batter (use two spoons) and drop them into the oil, making sure they do not touch each other until a little bit of frying has given them the ability to keep shape better. Turn when edges are visibly golden, and fry until golden brown. Remove finished poffins and drain on paper towels. Wait until not-so-nuclear-hot and serve. Makes at least 15 poffins.
(Thank you to the wonderful ‘Kin submitting some of these)
1x Box of white cake mix.
1x Box of blueberry muffin mix (Blueberry is what I used. Gonaa try chesse cake flave or next)
1&3/4 cup of milk
Rassberry Extract (Replace for any other floor to what you want)
Red Food Coloring (Or any other color)
(I forgot the oil when I made mine, but it turned out fine)
1.Preheat overn to 350.
2.Mix cake mix and muffin mix in large bowel
3.Crack 3 eggs and add to the bowel.
4.Add the milk.
5. Add food coloring and extract to you liking.
6. mix for 5 min.
Since, most people don’t have a mold, but have a muffin pan I am adding the direction for the muffin pan)(It will have sorta like a muffin top)
Fill each spot in the muffin pan half full.
cook in oven for 20-25min or untill light brown on top.
(Note, this is a whole thread about Pokemon recipes, but the Poffin one is the only one I could find. Perhaps if you scroll through all the posts you’ll find some more or helpful links?)