Hello I am a gengar kin and I thought I would add a bit about dream eating. dreams come in many tastes and textures a happy dream will be very sweet and a bad dream is sour and spicy. A dream is by nature fluffy but will vary on the length and clarity of the dream. a weak or short dream Will be very light and airy like foam. and a strong or long one will be thick like cotton candy.I hope this helps
Say hello to my Eeveelution frozen cocktail menu!
Eevee: cake vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, chocolate eclair ice cream bar, chocolate syrup
Vaporeon: rum, Malibu, blue curacao, pineapple juice, Sprite
Jolteon: tequila, red bull, margarita mix, lemon juice, Sprite, salt on the rim
Flareon: fireball whiskey, peach schnapps, iced tea, lemonade, dash of strawberry syrup (for color)
Espeon: strawberry vodka, Hpnotiq Harmonie, Chambord, cranberry juice, Sprite
Umbreon: bourbon, coke, lemon juice, orange juice
Glaceon: rum, blue curacao, peppermint schnapps, lemonade, soda water, sugar on the rim
Leafeon: tequila, peach schnapps, lime juice, ginger ale, mint, honey and a drop of chocolate syrup for decoration
Sylveon: cake vodka, strawberry vodka, Bailey’s, strawberry shortcake ice cream bar, cream, strawberry syrup
fucking oh god
FUCK I WANT
We have a Pokemon tag.
Please check that.
Wow okay. That’s a lot of Berries, but I’m gonna give it a shot
- Cheri - Those harder, sour tasting Cherries
- Pecha - Strawberries
- Rawst - Also Strawberries
- Oran - Blueberries
- Lum - Lychee, actually.
- Razz - Raspberry
- Bluk - Blackberries
That’s honestly all I can give you off that list darling, sorry.
Edit: I’m editing this like 5 months later cause I just saw it but still, pechas are peaches not strawberries, right?
We have a tag for Pokemon recipes (like Pokeblocks and poffins and stuff).
And here’s some other tags that would help:
Puttin’ this here. You guys owe thanks to this dedicated recipe-finding critter. So do I.
<3 Thank you, Snowy.
- 1 cup mixed berries (plain Pecha blocks are my personal favorite (1 cup strawberries))
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup fruit juice (apple, cranberry, blueberry, anything to your liking!)
- 2 envelopes gelatin (1 envelope = 2 1/2 tsp = 5 tsp gelatin)
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the berries and water. Bring the mix to a boil and cook until the berries are soft. Should take about 5 minutes! Transfer the berries to a blender (or use an immersion blender) to puree the berries until smooth. Return berries to pot. Add the applesauce and return the mix to a boil, then remove from heat, cover and set aside.
In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over your choice of fruit juice and let it stand for one minute. Add the hot fruit mixture and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves (3-5 minutes).
Pour the berry mix into 8 x 8 inch glass or ceramic baking dish (or into cute molds). Refrigerate the mix about 3 hours. Finally, cut the mix into blocks, and enjoy!
(Once again, thank you to our unofficial recipe finder)
2 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
10 Pecha berries, stems removed and chopped*
*Substitute for 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped, about 1 cup
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Using two knives or a pastry blender (or using hooves like mine if you are so gifted) to cut in the butter until the mixture is coarse but moist.
- Combine the buttermilk, egg, and vanilla in a small bowl and mix it into the flour mixture until combined.
- Add the chopped Pecha berries carefully
- Lightly flour an available surface and knead the dough 5-6 times
- Pat the poffin dough flat until it is about 3/4 inch thick all around
- Cut off pieces of the dough and shape them slightly (don’t roll it into a ball, shape lightly)
- Place the poffins on a baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
These poffins can also be garnished with Pecha berries (or peach slices) and frosting but are very good plan. Or dusted with powdered sugar.
(Thanks are in order again)