Yup, it exists. Of course!
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same skillet cooke the potatoes, onion and mushrooms in butter until potatoes are lightly browned.
3. Stir in the sausage, salt and pepper and heat through. (I added a little fresh parsley!)
This only makes 2 servings so be sure to double this if necessary.