Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 lb fresh broccoli
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, cut into very thin strips
- 1 1/2 lbs small fresh mushrooms, halved
- In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Separate broccoli in to flowerets; cut stalks into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet at medium-high heat until hot.
- Add in onion; stir-fry 2 minutes; add in broccoli and carrot; stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Add in mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.