Adding this to the struggle-meals menu
Dogkin here. Not sure if it's been suggested, but I really like making rice with lots and lots of cheese and throwing in some veggies or meat. Not only can everything be bought frozen or pretty instant but it reminds me of dog food. The cheese gives it more consistency than you'd think. It's good for a quick meal.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, plus 4 tablespoons, melted, for brushing
- 1 cup finely grated Pecorino cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (7 1/2- ounce) cans store-bought buttermilk biscuits
- Adjust the oven racks to the middle of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a 12-cup Bundt pan liberally with 4 tablespoons melted butter.
- Combine the cheese, garlic, and herbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Open the biscuit cans and separate each biscuit. Roll the biscuits into balls. Dip each ball into the 1/2 cup melted butter, then into the cheese-herb mixture, making sure that the whole ball is covered. Place into the prepared pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits until you have filled the pan with butter-and-herb-covered balls of dough. The balls of dough will overlap.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Cool in the pan then turn out onto a cake pedestal. Allow guests to use their hands to break off a roll to enjoy.
Shelly’s Roast Beef & Cheese Cucumber “Sandwiches” (via theworldaccordingtoeggface: A day in my pouch)