Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Bars | A Spoonful Of Photography
Im sure any sweet loving dragonkin or demonkin would love this spicy-sweet recipe.
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced jalapeno peppers
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in corn and jalapeno.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place bread crumbs on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Cool. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Garnish with toasted bread crumbs and jalapeno slices. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Heya! Edible glitter and edible pearls are great for kintypes who eat gems, sparkly things, or identify with/enjoy sparkly things! Dragonkin especially might like the edible pearls, and I myself (currently exploring angelkin/celestialkin/nebulakin/space/kin) enjoy the edible sparkles~!
I figured I’d share this with you all in case there are any kin who are looking for a safe and tasty food that satisfies a craving for rocks and/or gems
hi! i’m a dragonkin and i love your blog to death. i had a suggestion for the dragonkin tag, if this hasn’t been posted in it already.
chocolate rocks are super duper delicious (a very creamy milk chocolate) for any dragon with a sweet tooth, and especially those with a craving for pebbles, rocks, or gems to crunch on with their fangs.
you can find them most anywhere i’m pretty sure, in bags or bulk in candy stores and i even saw some online on amazon.
This is perfect! thank you! -Lion