- 2 cups thinly sliced Granny Smith apple (about 1 large apple)
- 2 cups thinly sliced ripe pear (about 1 large pear)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange sections (about 1 orange)
- 1/2 cup sliced banana (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with juice; toss gently.
- Combine syrup, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon over fruit, and toss gently. Serve immediately.