Yup, it exists. Of course!
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same skillet cooke the potatoes, onion and mushrooms in butter until potatoes are lightly browned.
3. Stir in the sausage, salt and pepper and heat through. (I added a little fresh parsley!)
This only makes 2 servings so be sure to double this if necessary.
this strikes me as hobbit food so it’s going here XP
Frugal yet delicious appetizer
- 8 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
- 16 small potatoes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wrap each bacon piece around a potato and secure with a toothpick. Place in a baking dish and bake until bacon is crisp and potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, 40 to 50 minutes.