Green Love Salad | via The Rawsome Vegan Life
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 4 tb olives
- 1/4 red onion
- 5 figs
- 1 handful of fresh herbs like basil, oregano, cilantro, lemon balm, rosemary, etc.
- 5 cups or more of fresh, organic greens like lettuce and spinach
- chop up the tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, olives, onion, figs and herbs to your liking. set aside.
- in a big bowl, pour a little balsamic vinegar and olive oil on the greens and mix them up with your hands, coating them all with the dressing. throw on the chopped goodies and enjoy!
- this is best enjoyed outside on a sunny day, right beside your garden.
i usually add hemp seeds and sometimes salt and pepper.
oh! and avocado.