What You Need:
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- Drain mandarin oranges. Place the oranges in a plastic bag and freeze them for a few hours.
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend till the mixture is of a smoothie consistency. Enjoy your Orange Cream Snowflake Dream Smoothie
- 1 c. earthworms
- 1/2 lg. onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1 c. yogurt or sour cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. mushrooms
- Whole wheat flour
Wash earthworms thoroughly and place in boiling water for three minutes. Pour off water and repeat the boiling process twice. Bake on cookie sheet at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes. Roll the worms in flour, brown in butter, add salt to taste. Add bouillon and simmer for 30 minutes. Saute onions and mushrooms in butter. Add onions and mushrooms to the worms. Stir in sour cream or yogurt. Serve over rice or noodles.
Most people shudder at the mention of earthworms for food, but they are 97 percent protein and one of the most available and healthful foods outside your door.
Blackberry, Honey, & Yogurt Pops (very good for colds)
I hope you feel better soon! -Fox
1 cup plain yogurt
3 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
2 to 3 tbsp. ginger juice, use garlic press or grater to extract juice
1 ripe pineapple, trimmed
Pomegranate seeds or raspberries, for garnish
1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
Click HERE for full recipe